YOU Are Beautiful!
As the Founder and CEO of Bombshell Inc, I spend my days surrounded by beautiful women from all over the world. You may think that these women were simply “born perfect” or that they have no flaws, and that their beauty is a product of good luck and genetic gifts. You may feel as if you could never feel as beautiful or walk as confidently as these women. I am here to tell you right now that you ARE beautiful, you DO deserve to walk tall through life, and the feeling of strength and confidence that you desire is ALREADY within you. All you have to do is unveil it and celebrate the amazing being that is YOU! Does that reality seem like a fantasy? Does beauty seem out of your reach? Here are a few things I have learned along the way from working with the most “beautiful” women in the world that will help you find the beauty within YOU!
1. Take Care of YOU! Women often take care of everyone else in their lives and put themselves last. In the midst of work, home life, children and everything in between, it is easy to forget to take care of yourself. In order to feel beautiful, you have to take charge of your health and fitness every day. Take time to go to the gym, take time to prepare your healthy meals, stay away from fattening foods; not only will it show on the outside, but it will make you FEEL better about yourself and radiate in everything that you do.
2. Get Dressed! How can you feel good about your appearance if you don’t get dressed for the day! Are you in a habit of barely brushing your hair before you leave the house and throwing on the first thing you find? You don’t have to be a fashionista on a daily basis, but put on a little makeup, wear something flattering – simply get DRESSED for your day! Women who feel beautiful know that a few extra moments getting ready for the world helps you walk out the door feeling more confident and ready to tackle whatever comes your way!
3. What Flaws? Yep, you’ve got flaws. We ALL do. And guess what? Those flaws that seem so glaring in your eyes very likely aren’t noticed by anyone else until YOU point them out! Instead of focusing on what you think is WRONG with yourself, it’s time to start focusing on what is RIGHT! Celebrate who you ARE, and those flaws that seem so glaring in YOUR eyes will take their rightful place in the background far behind the AMAZING being that is YOU!
4. Treat Others Beautifully. Over the years, I have watched the reaction of others to the beautiful women I coach. It is not always the woman who has the most picture-perfect beauty who is admired the most. It is the woman who makes OTHER people feel great about themselves in her presence. It is the woman with a glowing and genuinely kind presence who attracts people. Treat others beautifully and your physical beauty will appear to be that much greater to everyone around you.
5. BELIEVE! You are what you believe you are! Tell yourself each morning when you wake up that you are BEAUTIFUL and you DESERVE to take care of yourself to become the BEST you can be! Believe that you are beautiful and present yourself to the WORLD as if you are beautiful. You may just be surprised at the reaction that you receive!
In working with the most beautiful women in the world for two decades, I have learned that there is so much more to beauty than a flawless face or a perfect body. Even in photographs, it is not always the woman who is the closest to “aesthetically perfect” who is the most beautiful. The most beautiful women in the world have a quiet confidence that allows them to feel great about themselves and in turn use their beauty to help others feel great about themselves. YOU have this quality; YOU have what it takes to be considered beautiful. All you have to do is take care of yourself, present yourself in a positive fashion to the world, push your perceived flaws to the background, treat others beautifully and BELIEVE that YOU radiate beauty simply for being who and what you ARE!
And remember, someday is NOT a Dey of the Week!